A destination deserving of bucket list honors, Namibia is a natural wonder with its effervescent desert.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? Yes. U.S. citizens entering as tourists must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, valid for 72 hours before boarding their flight to Namibia.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No but on the fifth day of your visit, you must be available for COVID-19 testing.
Rwanda is welcoming American visitors that don’t mind a brief quarantine. The country has reopened its gorilla treks.
Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? Yes. Travelers to Rwanda must present a negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate for a test taken no more than 120 hours before their initial flight.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine in Rwanda? Yes. Visitors must quarantine for 24-hours after arriving at a designated hotel where they will be tested again at their own expense.
Turkey is one of the few countries not requiring a negative COVID-19 test for American visitors. Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum offer very different experiences for travelers with time to really explore the country. Istanbul is a picturesque city with breathtaking mosques and old Turkish baths. Cappadocia is known for it’s alien-landscape, hot air balloon rides and Airbnbs built into the side of mountains. And Bodrum offers a luxury beach experience for those seeking the finer things in life. The dollar is strong in Turkey, making this destination extremely affordable.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? A shocking NO. As long as American travelers don’t exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms, they will be granted entry into Turkey.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine in Turkey? No.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? All travelers entering Zambia will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) PCR test result conducted within the previous 14 days prior to arrival.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? Yes. American travelers must complete a mandatory 14-day quarantine, testing, and regular monitoring at a residence or preferred place of stay.